Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. But achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Digital Ship's 4th Annual Maritime CIO Forum Rotterdam will investigate how we can harness all these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how can we identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Inge André Sandvik, Chief Digital Officer, Wilh.Wilhelmsen Holding
- Alexander Duisberg, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Captain Herbert Soanes, Chief Commercial Officer - Europe and Americas, Misuga Kaiun Holland
- Peter Sand, Chief Shipping Analyst, BIMCO
- Nick Lambert, Maritime Domain Expert, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Mare Straetmans, Managing Director, PortXL
- Sue Terpilowski, Managing Director, Image Line; President, WISTA UK and Chair, CILT Ports, Maritime & Waterways
- Aljosja Beije, Co-Owner and Managing Consultant, BeScope
- Dion Kotteman, C-Level IT and Strategy Advice, Kotteman
- With further speakers to be announced
Sessions to be covered:
The Maritime Satcom Summit
This opening session of the day will look at how Innovation & Evolution in Maritime Connectivity is changing the landscape by improving operational agility, creating enhanced efficiency and above all reducing costs for the ship owner and manager.
Special Focus Session - Blockchain and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
Redefining Digitisation in Maritime
Roundtable Discussion Groups