Correct as of 29 May 2017.
More information to follow. For more details please contact email@example.com
0830: Registration and Welcome
0900: Forum Opening Notes and Introduction by Conference Chair
0915: Welcome Address
0935: Keynote Address 1: Revolutionising the Maritime Industry Through Hyperloop
- An overview of Hyperloop and its application across other transport sectors
- Towards reduced emissions, traffic and handling time: a viable solution?
- Practicalities of adopting Hyperloop – opportunities and challenges
The Maritime Satcom Summit
This opening session of the day will look at how Innovation & Evolution in Maritime Connectivity is changing the landscape by improving operational agility, creating enhanced efficiency and above all reducing costs for the ship owner and manager.
0955: Keynote Address 2
1015: Keynote Address 3
1035: Tea/Coffee Break
1100: Panel Session 1 - The Maritime Satcom Summit – Approaches to Improving Mobility and Connectivity
- The future of Satcom: prospects for maritime satellite communications
- Ensuring regulatory adherence while meeting requirements for improved mobility
- Case study examples
1145: Special Focus Session - Blockchain and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
The Big Data Revolution: Redefining Digitisation in Maritime
1415: Achieving Digital Reinvention in Maritime
1440: Digital Disruption and its Impact on the Supply Chain
1505: Panel Discussion 3: Steps Towards Achieving a Digital Supply Chain
- Identifying key priorities
- Building the digital business case and legacy
1550: Tea/Coffee Break
1615: Roundtable Discussion Groups
The content in these interactive Round Table sessions will be focused on solutions and business strategy and they will last for 1hour15minutues in total, with the discussion itself lasting 45 minutes, followed by 30 minutes for a short summary from each table to the whole room.
Sessions to be covered in these interactive discussion groups include: